Saturday, January 31, 2009

A rest day at Hm

It was a rest day for me today. As promised, i did stayed at home to revise my work. I really tried my best to absorb what i had revised but seems like i'm still in holiday mood.

I started revision in the late afternoon as i was chasing my Hk drama when i woke up in the early noon. However, i dosed off in the late evening while i was revising. I think i did not have enough sleep last night. As expected that i will have leg cramps whenever i walked too much for the day... I think the cramp was gone when my mum went into my room to off the air con around 5plus in the morning, after that, i did have quite a nice sleep until noon time.

I was so happy tat someone help me to get the formal pants at Bugis G2000 today.... So happy la!!! But i think need to be altered to suit my height... Haha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think someone is suspecting something.. I will tell you again who am i.. But please tell him the things which have been happening between someone and someone.. I dont know what to do and etc.. please settle this fast.. =)