Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The day before Festival & Event Mangement's presentation

Today, i managed to jap chicken curry at vivo's kopitiam for my lunch which i had craved for the whole morning... After that, Loong, Michelle and i went to Starbucks again to continue on our poster editing. We really hd to thank Michelle's hard work on editing the poster just like what Angelia had used to do her operational plan a week ago. I knew it's not easy to preserve and continue editing over and over again.
I can't wait for tomorrow to come as it is the day when we can wear formal as a group and take photos with our completed posters. Now, i then know that it's nt cheap to print posters and mount them onto a board. It costs us $8 for an A2 size poster. It's so lucky that we managed to rush back to TP before the design's school printing shop closes at 7pm. I am also very glad that one of the accountant is willing to stay back for about 15min to wait for my arrival to collect the cheque from their finance department at TP. HAhah, now i can't wait to deposit the money cuz my bank amount has been dropping with no increase.
I really feel the financial burden ever since i started schooling at Sentosa. Expenses are also much higher than i expected as i can feel hungry easily nowadays. And the main course is not as cheap as what TP's canteen is offering. OMG, now i started to wish that my life at Sentosa will come to an end asap! My allowance tat my dad give has never increased ever since secondary school.... So.... Haiz.....
All the best for my group presentation tml!!! Jiayou!

No comments: