Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY celebration with my friends

This morning, i really feel like i'm a fool walking up and down the stret with the market trolley while looking for my grandma. I finally managed to find her after i shopped for groceries at NTUC as well as Sheng Shiong Supermarket. All the supermarkets in Singapore are packed with Uncle, Aunties, Very scary. This had worsen my condition of my leg since then.

After that, we had a festive gathering at CS'house today. The supermaket over there was also packed. I think i waited for more than 15minutes just for paying the groceries. Sharon forgot to bring the sparkles so CK accompied her back home to take.

While waiting for them, we started preparing the food for the steamboat. I was a little guilty for a small accident that occured to CS while he was preparing some food for me. I kept complaining that i'm hungry so he get thing started with the frying pan. Unfortunately, the oil has splashed onto his eye. Luckily, not a very serious problem. When both of them came back, we started on our Mahjong session. It was the first mahjiong session for CK.

Our steamboat session started at 8pm and ended around 10pm. When we helped to clear the messed that we've made, Sharon and I started to get high and talked nonsense. I knew that was nonsense but i enjoyed it! So fun as both CK and CS also joined our nonsense act. I think it's because of the Hoegarden that i've drank. Made me so high... haha... Loong, don't worry la. I only drank one bottle of that beer today. What i'm worrying is the amount of food intake la. Haha! Eat so much nowadays, surely get fatter when cny is over.

Finally, it comes to our last activity for the day which is playing the sparklers before we went home. It has been a long long time that i didn't touch this kind of thing... What a fun day.... ^ ^

Tml, not sure of what time my dad will come back from work. If too late, i dont think we'l be going to Sentosa for the flower festival le... =-='''

Luckily, i managed to reach home a few minutes before my parents or else i will be nagged and nagged by them. yay! ^ ^

Before Meal starts

My Hoegarden Beer

Sharon

CS

CK- good at running away from cam

Fio

After meal

Night view from CS's house area

Final activity for the day

No comments: