Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1 Major Gp Project is over

OM Tian! It was the day my team members and I were so excited about. Last night, I was about to sleep around 11plus but I felt so bad about it. All my other group members are staying up to do some last minute editing work. I initiated to ask around what I could help for the touching up. Good work, everyone! Rachel stayed up till 4plus to do the printing whereas Angelia and I went offline around 2plus. I was super sleepy and tired at that point of time.

This morning, we handed up the finalised project before 9.30am. We were also quite satisfied with the pace of our combined major project: CRSPA and CSIT after consultation with our tutor. At least he seems to be quite impressed with our hard work and enthusiasm. Haha! Feel so high ever since the consultation was over. We went to Carl's Junior for our brunch. That cost me a bomb at around $12 plus. Feel a little heart pain cause I am not working now…. But I console myself that it was a day which we should treat ourselves better with good meal and fun tours at Pet Safari + Arcade.


BUT, we did a short meeting on what to prepare for FEM presentation next week before we went to fun. So at least we had get the most important stuff done first before we went crazy like mad women and man!


I like one kind of dog breed, corgi, which is the same as on my lappie's skin. After that, we went to the Arcade to distress ourselves. I played twice on the basketball shooting game. Feel super high and energetic after that.

However, our mood sank down once we went for the FEM tut. I really can't stand the tiredness and I fell asleep at interval during the class. Feel very bad as it has been a long time that I didn't dose off during lesson time.

I came across an article saying that one should laugh for 1min which is equivalent to 45minutes of exercise. Therefore, we should laugh more… wahahah! Interesting fact man….

I intend to sleep once I had taken my bath when I reached home just now but I didn't. Guess I will be sleeping early today as my dark circle is getting darker!!!

Omg, haven't iron my formal wear which I need them for tomorrow TP Open House. Need to get things started before I lose all my energy level…


Staging at Vivo City specially for countdown

Christmas Tree at Vivo- i think should be 28feet high ba =)

A gift from Sarah- Xiao Pink

At Vivo's Starbucks- nice ambience

At Vivo's Starbucks in the evening

Corgi!!!!--- about 3 months plus already

This is the photo that i like the best =)

This dog above is about half year old- looks bigger than i first saw a few weeks ago

Like its fluffy fur!

Cute hamster!-- see one of them is sleeping with its stomach facing the ceiling ^^

Exercising huh?!

SO many hamsters like to squeeze in one place-- think it's a best method to keep warm, haha!

This cat is considered a 'PR' cuz its always there in the cage ever since i first saw. We said that this cat is watching 'horror show'---- grooming of dogs by the vets.... wahahaha! TAke a look at its stomach!!! So fattish!

No comments: