Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project Meeting

Today is a Sunday yet we had group project meeting from 2plus in the afternoon till 6 plus in the evening. I was quite surprised that there were quite many people from HTM staying in TP during their weekends just to rush out the major projects that are going to due soon.
I was quite satisfied with the progress of our work today. Everyone is trying our best to rush out the necessary parts that are allocated by our leader, Loong.
I went off around 6plus as i had to meet CK and CY. CY need his thumbdrives back. Lucky i didn't leave the place later as i got to know both had to head to Yishun to collect CK's uniform. I was stunned to know that CK hasn't prepare his uniform yet his school is starting tml. Haiz, he doesn't have a sense of urgency de... But i guess he is quite worries deep in his heart. Haha! Ok, now, we have all students working hard to graduate soon. So, CK, here i shall wish u all the best in your coming school semesters. Work hard and play hard too. As for my Sharon Darling, your school is also starting tml le, hope you will find the next half semester a smooth sailing one too!
^ ^
I hope my group members and I will complete our project smoothly before Wednesday morning. I was feeling quite guilty as i seem to have neglected Loong. I didn't know that he was troubled by some home matters yet i thought he was playing games for nights. So sorry, Loong... I wasn't observant enough. I hope you are feeling better now. =)

No comments: