Friday, January 23, 2009

Done with room spring cleaning

Today, i managed to work up as late as i planned, around 12 plus. After that, i went to Bedok Central's NTUC to shop for steamboat's groceries with the 2 'macho' men. I've spent less than the budget which my dad gave me. Hopefully, the food is enough for 5 person on sun evening. I tried to cut down on the quantities due to past yr experiences. There will also be a lot of leftovers on the reunion dinner.

We also bought food for steamboat needed for tml's dinner at CS' house. It's another festive that we are going to dine together. However, this time, CY is nt going to join us. I did ask him once again online just now but he didn't intend to reply me. That was what i expected long ago.

Msg for Sharon:
Don't be too afriad to accept the challenge of ur new job... give it ur best shot and see if you really like the nature and pace of the job. All u need is time. Time to see if u r able to adapt. ^ ^ Jiayou!!!

Didn't join CS and CK at CS' house after shopping for food in the afternoon as my grandma will definitely nag at me if i go home late today again. She knows that my leg is still not fully recovered yet. They had a drinking and eating session with Henkkien beer and maggi noodles with the new steamboat heater that we bought at NTUC earlier. Haha... CS finally trained his alcoholic tolerance level. I knew he's going to be alright with the drink de...

I carried on with my drama show and proceeded to the final stage of spring cleaning of my room. Basically, everything is cleaned and considered quite tidy by now.

Yay! Tml can eat steamboat and drink beer lo. I think i have to sleep soon as i need to wake up quite early tml. I'll be accompanying my grandma to the supermarket to buy some more groceries. Her legs are not in best conditions so i decided to accompany her there for safety issues.

No comments: