Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

It is the first day of year 2009. I really hope to have a good start from today. I think the upcoming weeks will be becoming more hectic due to projects and tests deadlines.

I think my stomach is feeling better by now le. But I am suffering from headache… Feel like sleeping more but I was disturbed by my mum and brother this morning. I'm afraid I can't sleep now as my house is quite noisy. Hope I can take a short nap later so that I have energy to go and complete my tutorials and assignments.

I think I have to make it clear on some issues as I can no longer tolerate the strange feeling anymore. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any feeling for CY. I treat him purely as friends since the start. I hope when he sees this, he will know what I mean. I just wish to stay in this way and nothing more than that.

I think it hurts to say something to a person but I don't wish misunderstanding to turn worse in future.

However, I wish that friends will be there for each other when we need them anytime and vice-versa.

I could hear sounds made by fireworks at 12am but didn't get the opportunity to see the sparks from my house area.

It's alright; this is an indication of a brand new year.

Let's work hard to achieve our goals in life together!

Better grades and happenings around us…. =)

No comments: