Wednesday, December 31, 2008

15 minutes more to Year 2009

In a few more minutes' time, year 2008 is going to end soon. I think it is overall a year that I had unlimited joy and sadness. I really want to take this opportunity to thank those who are always there for me no matter what's my mood every time.

Yesterday, I went to sleep very early after my revision around 10plus. I was so tired as I didn't get proper sleep for nights. When I woke up this morning, I was very very tired and don't feeling like taking the test. It's a lucky day for me as I feel the test paper was quite easy, not as difficult as I thought. My luck saves me for not receiving other sets of test papers in the room. I just hope I can pass fairly well but it's unlikely to get an A.

Just now, we went to Top One Ktv at Bugis for our k session. I was with 3 Cs and Sharon. We had lots of fun today there. CS's very considered quite participative today in k session at least he is willing to pick up the microphone and sang some songs. After that, we went to eat dinner at Billy Bombers. Some dishes are quite nice such as soup of the day, mushroom soup, which is very tasty.

We decided to head to my house's block to have chit chat session as it was still early for us to go home. We chatted quite a lot and it's a good chance for Sharon to ask as many questions as possible. Haha.

Joey called me around 9plus and asked me to join her, Deborah they all for drinking sessions in a pub at Raffles. I rejected her as I doubt my dad will be happy when I tell him I will not be going home tonight the very last minute. Feel it's a pity to miss out the fun with them once again. The last time was during Christmas Eve.

My stomach is so weird since the afternoon. The feeling is on and off but when I eat something light, I can no long feel the uneasiness. I'm really afraid my 'hao peng you' will visit me just like last year. Please, I hope there will be no sickness on me….

Btw, I want to thank CS for the gift, cap, even though it's a little big in size. =)

Also want to thank CY for sending some movies to me and watch.

Also want to CK and Sharon for accompanying me on the last day of 2008, unlike last year this time, I was working at VE.

Big thank you to all my dearest friends and Cousin Joey!!!

Hope 2009 is going to be a better year for all of us ya….

Happy New Year ^ ^



No comments: