Monday, December 22, 2008

A day of fun with Joee

Yesterday, I went out with Joey to Bugis and Orchard to shop for our New Year clothing and accessories. I felt that I had spent more money on Christmas gift more than my clothing for that day. . =_=

Finally, I managed to get a grey short sleeve cardigan at Far East Plaza to match with my pinkish dress which I had ordered online earlier on. I had an enjoyable day with Joee yesterday as we shopped for some ingredients which were to be used for today's lunch. We cooked Japan curry again! I was somehow addicted to that already!! OMG! I had taken some photos on the lightings at Orchard Road yesterday. I did not take many pictures may be I felt that it was too crowded. We went to Orchard because I need to get my Fossil watch repaired. OMG, I need to pay extra $30 bucks for the sworiski crystal on the crown of the watch. I didn't hesitate at the moment as I really like that watch very much. My cousin kept asking me won't I feel sad when I see that watch? Actually not really ba. I just hope that the past is history. Don't need to brood so much about it. The watch shall accompany me as long as possible. I do not know why I like the watch so much. Jus that feeling I guess…



Fio outside HMV Orchard



Fio and Cousin Joey

Lightings along Orchard Road



Then after lunch today, Joey went to meet her friends whereas I decided to go shop for Wednesday's food very last minute. I gave a call to Chunsing and he went to meet me at Simei with Ck. Cy didn't meet us as he was busy. Sharon has to go out with her boyfriend. We bought a bottle of red wine wor! Haha, finally found someone to drink with me red wine le: Cuiyue! I'm sure Sharon prefer beer but I only like Hoegarden beer which she feels that it's nt her type. ^ ^


I have spent all the NTUC back to school vouchers by today. Feel so happy that I got 2 pairs of new shoes in 3 days time without paying any money. Keke… But I feel so regretted that I forget to take some discount vouchers from my mum or else we can save $6 for the food that we bought from NTUC today aiyo….!

No comments: