Sunday, December 28, 2008

Being frightened to awake

Last night, i went to sleep around 2am. I was frightened to be awake around 3.30am. I could hear quarrel sounds and banging sounds in my room. At first i thought my house was hit by earthquake or not as the banging sounds had vibiration effect on my whole house. Immediately, i rushed to my grandma's room and told her about the scarry sounds. I could sense that my heartbeat was super fast at that time of time. I felt that i was like a little gal who needs a sense of security with someone avaliable to console me. I nearly cried out last night. It has been a long time that i didnt feel this way. Maybe just like what the 3Cs said ba, i'm just a little girl to them no matter what.

Yesterday, finally managed to clean half of my room with the help of my parents. That was really tough as it's really dusty. Lucky my nose was not very allergy this time round. Felt so touched that my dad knew that my nose is very allergic to dust, so he helped me to clean some parts of the room. He also paid for me last month and this month phone bill. I don't know why i feel so touched that my parents do care for me. All the while, i thought they don't really care about my personal life. Feel so fortunate. =)

Today, i went to my friend's house at Serangoon to do project work. I was super hungry throughout the meeting. Finally meeting ended around 7plus then we went to eat at her house nearby coffee shop. Initially, we intended to go Chomp Chomp food place at Serangoon Garden to eat but it was quite late and i was already very hungry. Can't wait or the long queue at Chomp Chomp anymore. Maybe next time, i shall go there again for a big feast...

School starts again tomorrow but i don't need to go to school. Haha, because of some special arrangement of CSIT tutorial. Must remember to log into the internet for online session at 11am will do le... Tomorrow, i really have to start studying my Club resort Spa test! It's coming soon - this wed ,yet so many things to cover within these few days.

No comments: