Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday passes very fast ya…

Today I was somehow very angry with the NTUC organisation as I had asked many people from NTUC where I can use the Back to School vouchers. In the end I managed bought the contact lenses solution with the $20 vouchers at Spectacles Hut yesterday. Then today, I went to Bedok interchange's NTUC. We thought the vouchers can be used there on everything but I asked the cashier today she said can only used on stationary. Then when I was about to make payment with my parents, the cashier said cannot use. It can only be used on the specific files. I felt that NTUC union is really bad at communicating with the public as they didn't state the terms and conditions clearly! Luckily, Bata allows us to buy any kinds of shoes there. I don't really like the heels available there. I just bought a pair of canvas shoes at $30; my brother bought a pair of sport shoes at $79 and my mum bought slippers and heels. Haha, I feel so happy that we are not paying a cent for the stuffs. I still have some leftover vouchers which I intend to go Popular Bookstores to buy some stationary.

Adapted from Cui Yue's Blog:

7月14日 生日花:白色羽扇豆(White Lupin) 花语:多才多艺(Highly Accomplished)   一九一七年在德国汉堡市所举行的羽扇豆巡礼展,内容包括:羽扇豆布料、羽扇豆浓汤、起司、酒、咖啡及肥皂、信纸等等。这的确是一种用途广泛的植物,因此它的花语是-多才多艺。   凡是诞生於这一天的人天赋异秉、多才多艺,唯独在感情上表现得极为笨拙,不过笨拙的模样反而惹人怜爱!


 

Somehow, I feel that it's rather accurate. Especially about the part where I am not very good at handling relationship situation.

I am finally enlightened by Loong's sentence just now when we were online.-'to touch a girls' heart constantly without betraying them is understanding'--- that is what I am looking for~ ^ ^

Today, I finally arranged our Christmas eve program. We planned to go Chun Sing's house for steamboat in the evening time. So we'll have to go and buy ingredients in the noon time. I guess there will be 5 people- usual 3Cs, Sharon and myself. Then we will exchange present! Yeye!!! Just now Loong told me he have got me a very meaningful X'mas present! Can't wait for tues to arrive man!! Keke.

Tomorrow, I will be going to Bugis and Orchard to shop for CNY clothing with cousin Joey. I guess it will be a very tiring day as we need to do a lot of walking. Then I will be heading to her house for the night. HAha, can go and K songs in the night time at her house again le… =)


 

No comments: