Tuesday, December 2, 2008

disappointed with finance acc test 1

Today i just received my accounting test 1 result. At first i thought i can score at least a B+ for it. To my disappointment, my group mates and i score around 26-27 marks upon 40. I and loong lost most of the marks in Q1c which weights 9m. We merely get half of it. Sobx.... I really study very hard for this test yet stil cant score for it. The marking scheme is like very vague to us. I was somehow disheartened when i knew i did quite badly for it. Next Tues is my acc test 2 yet i dun hav confidence in this area anymore. I think i really need to go temple and bai bai liao la....
Last Saturday, i was my travel and transport test 1. It was held at TP campus in the late morning. I was quite surprised that i can score 36/50. Not too bad. After that i went to meet Kenneth for lunch and to collect my bag which i ordered online. Lesson learnt. I will never order bags online again. The quality is really nt there. Looks like it will spoil after a few times of usage. The some of threads on the outer layer bag has already drop off. Argh!
After that, i went to met Joey at white sands and we went to shop for grocery at NTUC. Haha, we cooked curry noodles on that evening. That was so delicious and full!! We were watching some cable tv taiwan variety show while eating our dinner in the living room. That was so realxing man.... After that, we had a ktv session in her ktv room. That was so shiok man, i had a mini personal concert for that night. ^ ^ Feel so happy when got to sing out my feelings finally! I headed home on sun afternoon while Joey went to meet her friends for an outing trip. Poor her that she fell sick once her exams finished. She must be too weak after using too much of her brain cells.... Must take care wor, everyone, especially term test is coming....
Yesterday, i didn't head hm straight after my lesson. I went to meet the 2 C(yue and keung) for dinner as keung helped me to buy a laptop cooling fan at IT fair on sun. So surprised that he is gd at bargaining la! He helped me to get that at 10 bucks instead of 19. Thanks pal! Must bring him to shopping next time and help me slashed price la. Like that can save more money. Hahah!! Too bad Sharon and another C-Chun Sing cant join us. Sharon said she had promise her mum to dine at hm for that day while Sing is tied up with project stuff till late evening. It's ok, our gathering is coming soon! Yeah.... =)

No comments: