Saturday, December 27, 2008

Unconscious

Yesterday, I went to Images of Singapore at Sentosa with my group mates for our make-up field trip. We had lots of fun there with all kinds of stupid poses and comments. Refer to Facebook for the whole photo albums ba.

After that, we went to take away our lunch at Subway in Imbiah Area. There were so many people visiting Sentosa this period as its festive season! We then headed back to Sentosa Campus for our project meeting. The most surprising thing is that I was stung by a mosquito on my thigh even though I wore jeans! So weird la, others didn't kanna yet they were wearing short sleeve shirt and shorts whereas I was in long sleeve shirt and jeans!

After that, I headed to Tampines Mall to meet the 3Cs for movie; IP Man. It was such a great show, really being impressed by the actions. I went to shop for late Christmas gift for Cousin Joey too. I've bought something practical for her; a makeup pounch even though the picture on it was a bit wrong; forever friends bear. Haha. Then she came to my house and we exchange gifts. She also passed me Deborah's gift. Thanks Deborah, I love the bracelet very much…. =) Joee, thanks for the calendar too. Look so sweet and it's very useful to me…

I felt that I was such a slow thinker and feeler. Something big was happening concurrently for weeks yet I didn't even realise anything. After I knew that I am the cause for everything, I really hope I can hide somewhere where they can never see me again. I don't wish because of my presence, their friendship was affected badly. How I wish everything can be back to normal where no one will mention this matter again. I don't wish to lose any one of my dearest friends. My mood was seriously affected today and I felt I was to be blame until my cousin came to my house and I started to regain my own self conscious. Laughter is the best medicine I guess. I knew everyone starts to erase the post that they had made today. But does this means that the problem is solved? I hope so. Everyone is equally important to me. I don't blame anyone for this incident.

PS: CK u are really silly… It's not your fault. I just saw your msn message. Don't be too resentful towards yourself. It also applies to CS and CY ok? Let's put everything behind. I'm feeling better le, no worries. Fiona is not so easily beaten down one! Just remember that I'm not a weak person ok….

Looking forward for a brand new year…

No comments: