Monday, December 29, 2008

Falling Sick

It was really ridiculous that I started to feel unwell after I took a bath in the afternoon just now. It seems like flu virus is going to attack me. Luckily, I still have some flu panadol medicine left with me. After that I went to take a nap. Feeling better now already. I'm rushing my revision for Club Resort And Spa test which is on wed. I heard from Wenyi that this test has different sets of paper. The tutor is so clever so that it's nt easy for the students to leak out the answers to those who haven't take the test. One bad news, the supplementary will be tested! OMG! Want to die le… Feel like giving up but I know I can't! Must work harder for this semester….

This morning, I wake up early for nothing. I thought the online session is interactive mode but I was wrong. The reflection will be due on 5th Jan which means I don't need to wake up so early. We still have so much time to complete before posting it online by 5th Jan…. So silly….

I had a bad dream around 3 plus in the morning last night and was shocked to awake again. I don't know why I was disturbed by weird situations for two consecutive nights. I dreamt that I had dropped into a fast rushing river that was when I jumped out of bed and to go toilet for a break. Hopefully I can have a peaceful night of sleep tonight. Tomorrow have to wake up early as school starts le…

No comments: