Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The day before X’mas Eve

Today, my cousin Joey just received her exam results. So happy for her that she passed all her modules regardless of her afraid she might fail for the most challenging module! Jiayou wor, Joee! Work even harder for the road ahead….


I went to Tp campus today for project meeting from 1pm to around 4plus. After that, I went to Tampines Mall to buy a gift for Sharon. I hope she will like it as the thing is really cute! I love it myself too.I was quite happy that my Dad sponsored us pork for tomorrow steamboat dinner! I love my Dad!! At first, I was quite worried as I thought he would be unhappy about it. Nope… Instead, he even helped me to cut the meat after dinner just now and I marinated the meat. I hope the outcome shouldn't be too bad as I just used my feel and intuition of how much ingredients to add.



I was so surprised to receive a baby seal from Sheng Loong today! I thought I could never find xiao bai anymore in Singapore! He was able to find one! Thank you, Loong!
xiao bai + xiao bai no.2= xiao bai 2


Like a Panda but not a Panda! ^ ^--- from CY

Can't wait for tomorrow's dinner! haha!

No comments: