Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Celebration 2008

Yesterday, it was Christmas Eve of year 2008. I felt that every one of us did enjoy ourselves for the whole day at Chun Sing's house. Thanks buddy for allowing us to use your house as the place of the celebration.

CK and CY went to my house to carry the steamboat heater from me and we headed to CS house. Sharon went straight to CS house and meets us. After that, we all proceeded to the nearby Shop and Save Supermarket to buy extra ingredients for the steamboat. We bought a very big bottle of orange juices and 2 tubes of ice-cream at an offer price. After that, Sharon and I had made a mess at CS' kitchen…! That was somehow quite embarrassing for the three Cs to know that we did not really know how to prepare the food! But we still manage to do it! Yey…! Just need more practises in this area if I have the free time. ^ ^
After that, they went to have a short gaming session especially Sharon who is totally addicted to Viwawa! Haha! Our dinner started around 7pm just when CS's brother woke up from his long hours of sleep. So surprised to know that his brother actually cooked for us cheesy spaghetti for us. CS's mum just ate a little with us as she had eaten at her workplace before heading home. Then our meal was accompanied with guessing number game! Whoever guessed the correct number will have to eat one item from the steamboat as we still have quite a lot of leftovers. This game was initiated by CS's brother. Thanks for his ideas that helped us to make the meal more exciting!
Our meal ended around 9plus at night and we cooperated to clean the house together. Washing the plates was a challenge as it seems that everyone was fighting for some space to wash the used plates. However, I felt very heart warming to experience this as I was washing my own plates at home alone. The dinner was great!
After that, we started our mah-jong session around 10plus. We had to play very softly as we don't wish to disturb the neighbours. CK did not know how to play so he just sits beside CS to observe. It seems like I'm always not at the winning end when playing mah-jong every time. In the end, Sharon won the most chips from the games. When the clock stroked 12am, I initiated to exchange Christmas present.
The results were:
-CS received my Christmas gift; famous amous
-Cy received Sharon's gift; chocolate- JING SHA
-Ck received CS's gift; a mug with some chocolate in it
-Sharon received CK's gift; hand-made stars and craft (most sincere gift) ^ ^
-As for myself, I received CY's gift; can be placed for decoration with a bear in the middle at the ring. ( I love it, thanks ya!)
After that, we went to watch Young Kindaichi's short movies which I borrowed from my cousin Joey. During that period, I started to feel very sleepy. Luckily, I have snacks and red wine to keep me awake. That CY and CK drank most of the red wine. Although the quality is not really there, the two of them drank the most! CY seems so afraid that I will drink a lot and got drank. Haha! I think he still don't know that I love to drink a lot especially wine until he saw that yesterday… I will just be a little high after drinking wine every time but I knew I am still sober.
After that show, we went to SHOP AND SAVE supermarket again around 5plus to buy some cooling drinks. I was quite surprised that CK was the first one to be down on CS's bed when we were back from the supermarket. I was the next one to be down beside CK as I was too tired to talk with Sharon and CY. CS was the next to be down… CY and Sharon were very energetic to stay awake throughout the night. I was envy of Sharon and CY why they manage to keep chatting when we were taking a short nap. I can hear many WHY questions from Sharon… Haha, cause I couldn't really fall asleep deeply. We all headed home around 9plus in the morning as CY and CK have some church event to attend. Poor CY that he didn't manage to take a glimpse of nap for so many hours. CS also had to head for project meeting this afternoon. Whereas, Sharon and I went home to sleep until the late afternoon. I am still feeling tired and sleepy now. Such a good weather to sleep deeply but I forced myself to wake up or else I will not be able to sleep at night later. Tomorrow, I still have to head to Sentosa- Image of Singapore for some make-up field trip and followed by project meetings.
An hour ago, I received a sms Christmas greeting from Jerald. I was somehow very angry to receive any sms from him. I just hope we can live our own way of live without popping out in each other lives. Maybe I still couldn't put down this terrible relationship experience till now. I hate to say this. I can still feel the pain whenever I had flashback of the memories. I want望情水… Who can serve me this drink?? Nah, I doubt there will be such a drink in this world. It only appears in fairytale land ba…
Ok, I shall stop mentioning the unhappy memories. Irritating memories… Argh!
From here, I will like to thank Sharon, CY, Deborah, Loong for the Christmas gift…. =)

Personal Gift from dearest Sharon

_Thanks ya, you know i love care bear!
So sweet of you =)


Present exchange: Cuiyue's gift

-I love this, coincidentally, the bear has a swarovski crystal at the middle of the bear's stomach!
^ ^

Personal gift from Cuiyue-Unique as i can find in Singapore, it's the characters from Beijing Olympics 2009

HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!!!! SEASON GREETINGS! ( ", )


Next festive season will be A BRAND NEW YEAR! Can't wait for a new year to come!

No comments: