Sunday, December 28, 2008

Touched…

A moment ago, I received an email from CK. He was really resentful of what he had said this afternoon. I really didn't blame him from the start. Silly ya… Don't brood about it le la. I'm alright. Cheer up alright?

I was really touched by your story just now. It reminds me of Chailert. I really regretted for not sending him off on his departure day instead of going to work. Ck, u are really strong. I know you can hold on de.

Sometimes, even have the destiny to meet someone, whom you like, not if there is not fate, there is no choice to be together. I know this logic very well…

To wrap up, in life, do not let regrets by passes you. Do whatever you can when you are able to do so…. Do let regrets follow you throughout your future.


 

--Fio---

No comments: