Monday, December 8, 2008

Life now is just like holiday

I have been staying at home ever since last Friday. I had resisted any temptation for me to go out to relax as it will cost me a bomb if I were to do so. I promised myself I will spend money after the mid semester test which is tomorrow. I started my revision for finance accounting ever since Thursday night. Therefore, I feel very irritated whenever I forced myself to revise the work again and again. Somehow, I am sure that I know the concepts well except that I have no confident on the level of difficulty that the teacher is going to set.


 

I am really glad that Sharon has settled her relationship stuff with her boyfriend once again. Hope she has gained and learnt something from this incident. Everyone is learning including me. Learning is part of parcel in life. Somehow, I feel very relax during this period of time even though my paper is tomorrow. For these four days, it is like heaven to me. Don't need to worry where to get my food. My mah mah will always be there to prepare food for me whereas I am alternating my time with eating, watching my drama shows and sleeping. Haha… Sound very lazy right….


 

Tomorrow is the one and only paper for this mid semester test yet no one has initiated where to go after that. Haiz… That Sheng Loong confirms want to go roller blading one. I hope to do something which is more towards my interest like singing at k, watching some relaxing movie or chill out at some good places. Let's see how the plan will be tomorrow ba.

Ever since yesterday, I feel that my right eye is swollen and pained. I was even so silly to think that I'm going to be blind soon! Silly…> < I was somehow touched that Kenneth had given me a surprise today. I was out from bathing not long ago and I received a call from him. He told me to go down as he was around my area. So touching as he especially bought me an eye cream from face shop and travel down to bedok and passes it to me. I am really shock of what he had prepared. However, I do not know why I had an inner voice telling me to stay awake; do not accept any guys so easily from the previous heart breaking experience. From this I can judge his character half way as I do not know if this is only the courtship attitude. I know clearly what I want eventually. A guy who is really true to me but not to impress me. I will heed Loong's advice to observe people more clearly especially guys before I make any decision. Anyway, I still want to thank Kenneth for his special thought. ^ ^

I was quite shocked to know that wenyi cannot go for the housekeeping scheme next week due to some issues in student passes holder. It's such a waste that she cannot go to 4 seasons hotel this time. It's ok, I'm sure she will definitely have other opportunity in future… Jiayou, everyone!!!

No comments: