Friday, December 5, 2008

One day of hard work

I was at home today the whole day. I finally had the opportunity to wake up around one in the afternoon. I received a sms from a person from Roxy Mercure this morning. I was really surprised I was chosen for the housekeeping scheme after a short phone interview yesterday during my travel and transport class. The person said she will call me before five in the afternoon yesterday but I was somehow disappointed that I did not receive the call. That's why I was quite shock to receive this news when I woke up. Initially, I console myself that if I didn't get into this scheme, it's a good opportunity for me to rest at home and rush out my 2 other individual assignments that are going to due on early Jan of next year. It's a pity that I didn't get into the same hotel as wenyi. She has been posted to 4 seasons. That's so lucky =)


 

Therefore, I decided to rush my Contemporary Special Interest Individual assignment today. I sat down in front of my com from 1plus until 7plus just for this assignment. Phew! Finally finished! Oh yeah! I just need to do some editing to polish the whole report. I was able to finish today because I had done a comprehensive research a few weeks before. Now, I just need to concentrate fully on my finance acc revision as the mid semester test is on Tuesday.


 

Last night, Sharon called me. I just got to know that she's unhappy due to her relationship problems. It seems like I was bad at consoling people. In the end, she seems to feel like I was not there for her as friend. I was really upset when I saw this in her blog today. Even though I may not agree how she is handling a relationship, all the things I said just hope to ease her unhappiness. But in this case, she doesn't think the same as me. I really hope she can take things easy and be a cheerful person like in the past. All the things I said can only be advice for her. It all depends on how she is going to deal in her relationship. The only way to stay free from unhappiness is to look on the brighter side of life. This is what I have learnt so far. The more you are tense up on a particular thing, the unhappy the person will be. Therefore, I feel that I am becoming a more carefree person in this few weeks in terms of relationship aspect. However, I am now more concern towards friendship. I feel that friends are very precious. Maybe I am too tense up in studies that are what many people feedback on me. I should try to chill myself down. Don't be too concern with the coming deadlines. I just need to have myself pace.


 

One last advice for my dearest Sharon darling, please don't be too bothered in relationships matters le ba… I just hope to see your smile…. =) Cheer up.

No comments: