Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My mind just can’t stop thinking

Last night, I finally knew part of the incident. I chose to know even though my mood might be affected.

2 confessions in a day. That was really shocking. I didn't know this will happen. I'm happy that there are guys who actually appreciate my characters but upset because I don't know what my feeling towards the two of them is. Maybe they really help me to get out of depression period that's why I like to mingle around with them together with my darling Sharon. Because of this, I guess the three of us couldn't get proper sleep for days. I even think until I can't concentrate on my revision. I can't feel the sense of emergency that the test is coming until yesterday. I went offline very late and tears just couldn't stop. I guess it's the pressure that kept me so upset throughout the night.

However, for the time being… I will not make any decision as I don't have a clear mind of what I want now. I'm sure it also applies to the other two. We shall take this as cooling period to see if the feeling is a form of impulsion. Who knows I may consider either of them in future? I don't know… =) Only god knows I guess… Haha.

I just wish that everyone is happy and everything is back to normal… No matter who I will be with, that is future's matter. So I shouldn't think so much right now. I need to let all of us to place down all unhappiness and face a brand new year. I hope you guys will not give me any pressure anymore. I knew my limitations very well. I don't wish to lose you all.

Today, I heard from Loong that we two, michelle and purdee had a C + for Festival and Event Management individual project. I was really upset. Plus, our accounting teacher said we really did very badly for the test 2. Haiz, I am somehow demoralised. Many people said the Club Resort and Spa test is super hard. I hope I can get the easy paper tomorrow.

Tomorrow, our school operates for half day only. I felt so relief that I am able to go out and chill as I had finished my individual report that is going to due on Friday. I jus handed up today.

No comments: