Friday, November 28, 2008

on-going activites

Last wed, our Club, resort & spa tutor arranged our class to go Spa Bontanica resort at Sentosa for a field trip. It was really an eye-opening experience for us. We managed to tour around the spa garden and resort area. However, due to the bad weather, we were unable to tour the villas. That's really disappointing. The presidential suite costs only 1100+ dollars per night. It is really long in size that can accomodate many people. There's also a walk-in wardrobe which many ladies wish for. The wardrobe area can accommodate at least 10 people at one go. OMG... How i wish i have such a big wardrobe.
After the field trip, my group members and i headed back to Sentosa academy to have our lunch at the RITZ restaurant. I was anticipating for my duck confit. The headwaiter of the restaurant for mon told us that there'l be duck confit on wed but they've made a mistake! So disappointing.... Somemore, the appetitzer doesn't fit my preference. The salad served was too raw. Really hope they will be more accurate in providing information in future.
Then i had an finance & accounting test on last fri evening. Hope i've done not too bad for it. Results will be out on next tues. I also went to have dinner with Kenneth. His birthday fell on saturday, 22nd. So i had an earlt birthday celebration with him. We went to Blue Oasis restaurant at Century Sq. There were too many people indoor, therefore, we took the outdoor seats. I was satisfied as I finally have the chance to eat duck confit. Overall, i feel the service provided was very good. The waiters are very friendly and they took initiative to help me top-up my water.
On last saturday, i went out with Sharon, Chun Sing, Cui Yue and Chi Kueng. That was an early birthday celebration for Sharon. Initially. Cairong was supposed to join us too. But she has something on in the very last minute. We had a great day~ We went to dine at raffles city cafe cartel. I was so blur that i didnt know it was just located at the entrance of raffles city. I walked a big round at level one inside raffles city until i called chunsing to ask for direction. I had bought a small winnie the pooh cake at bangawan solo. Her feedback is not very nice. I shall never buy that kind of cake in future. So sorry, sharon.... Didn't buy a nice cake for you this year. I shall buy a quality cake for you next year then... =) After the meal, we went to watch Madargascar 2 at Suntec City. This was so last minute, haha! Then i even made a mistake in finding the actual seats cuz we had missed the first part of the movie. Feel so paiseh when there were people looking for their seats which we had occupied. After the movie, we went to chilled at Starbucks for a while before we headed home.
Sharon went to stayed at my house for the night. I specially bought Hoegarden beer for us to drink during the night time. We didn't manage to watch any movie except to browse random shows. I should have prepare more shows before hand. We went to sleep at around 4plus as Sharon started to feel sleepy le. That was the most funny part as we two squeezed in a single bed filled with pillows and huggies. Although feel a bit difficult in sleeping properly, i feel so warm-hearted that best friends can actually sleep together in my room. Very rare thing to happen.
This tues, i just handed up one online blog assignment. Feel so relaxed when i completed my assignment long before the deadline. There is also another one assignment dueing on coming tues. I had printed out on mon and binded the report yesterday. Since yesterday night until today morning, i was trying to concentrate on my revision for the coming online travel and transport test tml. However, i feel that i was really distracted by the online shows that i'm chasing now. haha.... Still manage to finish the revision...

No comments: