Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Complicated

Why i still have the urge to see you again even i was hurted badly. I feel that i'm so weaked at times. I have tried so hard to forget the memories that we had for the past few months. Though i seems to be alright to most people these few days and i told them i'll be alright soon, i am still a weak minded person afterall... I seems to be just acting tough. I hope i'm not. I really wish that i can take things easy as i wanted all along.

I will still think of certain things even things are no longer important to u. If we were still together, this day is the 4th mth. I know it's pointless to mention this again... But.... Feel like crying again but i want myself to hold back my tears. Cant the pain just go away? I really have no more courage to face the reality of relationship between couples. I always told people around me that i do not wish to go into relationship by now but deep down in my heart i hop there will be a guy who is willing to take gd care of me. Just that i will nt dare to commit from now.

Very frequent, i told Joey that it seems like i'm suffering from karma. I maybe a playgirl in my previous life that is why i cant get a gd return in any relationships so far. Why a gd people who have no bad intention at all may not necessary get a gd return? Life is always so cruel and unfair....

No comments: