Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First & Second day of Moo Moo yr

Yesterday, i woke up as early as 9.30am as i was afraid that some of my relatives will visit us early like last year. Since i woke up early, i started my dressing session first once i went for a bath. I stayed inside my room most of the time as i'm not used to mingling with my father's side relatives. All the cousins are not very close to me also. SO i stayed in my room and i watched a new taiwan series: 心星的泪光. It's quite touching and makes me feel like continue to chase for the drama.



My family went out around 2plus as soon as all my relatives have arrived. We headed to Sentosa for the flower festival and it started to rain when we'r on the vehicle. After that it stopped but things went wrong. The vehicle queue to Sentosa was super long and we waited for more than 45 minutes just to get into Sentosa. We regretted of my parking our vehicle at Vivo City and take the monorail train inside. We paid for the entrance and vehicle fees ($8)but decided to head to my grandmother's house. WHY?! Because of the "GOOD" planning by Sentosa. They sealed he road towrds Imbiah Lookout where the Flower Festival was held. They want vehicle owners to park our cars at Sentosa Cove which super ulu and far away from the center of Sentosa. They expect us o take a free shuttle bus from Sentosa Cove to Imbiah Lookout. We were super fed up as the queue for the shuttle bus was super long also. We left the place with a stomach of anger! Such a waste of the entrance fee. In the past, the Sentosa mangement allowed us to park our vehicle at Imbiah Area but now they changed theit plan! It was so "brillant" man! I will never go there again fr the flower festival in future. ARGH! My plan was destroyed!!!!


When i reached my grandma's house, my second uncle left the house soon. Haiz, no more an united reunion dinner this yr!! They are so 'filial' to our grandmother man! This yr, my grandma cannot prepare steamboat cuz her body is getting weaker. So if we were to order food or go out and eat, they have to chip in. Haiz, they just gave excuses and went off just ike that. I'm very disappointed with the adults who are setting bad examples for us, the younger generation. So.... We ordered KFC and Pizza Hut for our dinner for the day.



After that, they came to my house for a visit as i need to pack my clothes and spectacles since my cousin Hui and I were heading to Cousin Joee's house to stay overnight for a fun night. It's a pitty that my brother didn't join us as he's feeling very tired due to insufficent sleep. We played mahjiong from 11plus all the way to 2plus. It's a 3 person game as we couldn't find the 4th player. I didn asked Sharon if she can join us but she cannot lo... Haha... Now i have somehow mastered how to play the real mahjing in 'TAIS" under the guidance of Cousin Joee... Cousin Hui also know how to play le... Keke. I won for the night! First time leh! Haha, cuz it's easier to win big in a 3 players game.

Today, we woke up around 10plus in the morning to prepare simple breakfast. That was so delicious ya! My parents and brother came and fetch the 3 of us around 1pm. Our first destination was my 四婶婆's house. We went there to 拜太岁爷& 虎爷. This yr, ppl born in the yr of Snake has to 拜虎爷. My 四婶婆 is so funny. She is very good at predicting our future and is quite accurate too. She asked if i like to sing and dance by pridicting from my 生辰八字. Haha, quite accurate as i do like singing, The last question was even funnier. Cuz she asked do i know how to cook? I smile at her and said no. Haha, she said to me, must learn how to cook, it's good for me. Seems like she is hinting to me that i should get this cooking skill... Ok, i shall learn how to cook as soon as i have free time. ^ ^


After that, we went to 2 other relatives' houses for visiting and our last destination was my big uncle's hosue. They invited us for steamboat dinner!!haha! That was my 3rd steamboat for this new yr.... I was somehow sick of the varirty of food for steamboat now.. I will try to avoid this for the next few months ya... Keke.... Overall, i feel that this yr cny past very fast and we did not have enough time to visit more relatives as well as to go out with my family....

Fio before going out to 拜年

Fio & Cousin Joee

Cousin Cheng Hui

Our Breakfast today ^ ^Fio- 2nd day of CNYDad's van- described by my cousins that the van look so miniature like a toy van... KEke~

No comments: