Sunday, January 18, 2009

Project meeting on sunday

Today, i woke up very unwillingly as the sunlight is shining into my room far too much as comapared to usual. Without any curtain on my window is really bad... I woke up with puffy eyes and headache. I realised that my ankle hasnt recovered when i tried to climb down from a chair while hanging up my curtain on the window. My right anke has once suffered from pain when i accidental fell down from my secondary school staircase during night time in a band camp. From then, that was my old wound even though it has recovered. Now, i don't know what's wrong. Whenever i am going down from a staircase, i have to be extremely careful or else the twist can cause super pain for that moment.
Today's project meeting started offically around 4plus even though it was said to be 3pm... =-= At least today's meeting was quite productive or else, i really have nothing to say... Jiayou on project that is going to be due on fri morning and thurs online test ba!!! ^ ^

No comments: