Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to Square 1

I finally realised that to become back as square one is the most appropriate solution.

Sometimes, it's better to let things kept unknown then saying out loud.

Is back to square one the best solution to the chaos? I hope so.

Any extra feelings should be forgotten as time pass by.

I shouldn't be too concern with such situations from now on.

Let natural takes it course….

No more high hopes pin on guys except me, myself

I finally sorted out my thinking, to keep a distance with guys to prevent any misunderstanding.

Little Girl is no longer a little girl.

I am just an ordinary girl after all…

Focusing on living to the fullest is my priority in life….

I knew I can forget unhappiness in a very short time.

Jiayou, Fiona!!!


 

-fio-

No comments: