Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why do i always need to reject?

Today, i went to Downtown East with my Sharon Darling. It seems like it has been a long time that we didn't have our honeymoon. Haha... Just joking. We went to eat BBQ chicken restaurant to eat our dinner then went to shop around. When we finished shopping E hub, we walked to White Sands to shop. It happened that i had an urge to cut my hair today when i reached White Sands. So, we went inside a Saloon for a hair cut. Sharon had her hair cut yesterday already. So she was sitting beside me while i got my hair cut. Now, my fridge is shorter and my long hair was trimmed by a little only. Overall, i want to tell Sharon that it was really great to go out with her! It's really fun as we always laughed at each other's actions and argued about small little issues to make the outing fun. ^ ^

I was somehow stunned that i received a call from Kenneth just a few moments ago. He told me he was at my house area again. This time, he bought supper for me! @ @ I rejected going down to meet him. If i were to go down, my family will be suspicous about my actions. In my own thinking, i feel quite bad to reject his offer afterall. But i still don't wish to get things even more complicated. OMG, can this kind of things stop happening to me. I really need a break. It's really tiring to keep thinking for the other party's feeling especially guys.

No comments: