Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday...

This morning, i was surprised by Loong's breakfast treat! Thanks man, the bread from BoonKeng was very delicious! So nice of him to treat me when he thought i was feeling down again this morning... Good buddy ya...


Today, i was a very kuai student once again as i didn't skip the 2pm lecture this afternoon. I had missed 2 lectures for this module so far. Feel very guilty already so i must start to attend the lectures from today onwards.I cannot miss this lecture because i have to take a final paper in feb for this particular module too besides finance accounting.

Before the 2pm lecture, my friends and i went to the semi formal dinning restaurant to eat our lunch. The food are as listed below.... =) it costs us 7.5 per set meal with appetitizer, main course and coffee/tea. I was quite upset that they removed the dessert from the set meal... Now we have to fork out $2.50 more just for the dessert of the day. I can feel the pinch if i do order that today but luckily, i managed to resist the temptations... Keke!

my chicken soup with a dumpling in the middle of the soup--- taste nice but can be even more delicious

My terriyaki salmon with jap rice- nt toobad but eating more can be tired of the taste

Tenderlion-- looks nice but cant eat =-=""

Purdee and I headed to National Library at bugis straight when our lecture ended around 3plus. On the way, we were disucssing about our hazy future when our poly life is going to end in about a year time. We were very lost and worried that we cant enter the local govt uni. Haiz... I have been thinking what is my plan when my poly ends next year. Typically, my only academic semester left is year 3.1 only sonce 3.2 is our attachment programme, going out to work.... =-=

I just bought my new formal high heel shoes today at bugis for only 19.90! Finally can buy a new pair cuz my old court shoes are damaged from wear and tear... I like the new shoes a lot cuz more trendy! Kekek....

Now, i am prepare to spend my long weekend (fri to sun) with my project mate cuz another big project is going to due next fri.... OM Tian!!!

No comments: