Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping at Orchard

This afternoon, i woke up naturally without any alarm ringing. Finally manage to sleep until so late for a day. Then i stared my room spring cleaning on my window area as i haven't clean there fo a long time. Finally took the curtain down to wash. Tonight, i may feel a little werid as the room is not going to be as dark as before. Haiz.
I went to meet the online blog owner at doby ghaut station before i headed to Orchard and meet my cousin Joey. The gal was late for the meeting. But never mind, since i was not in the rush as my cousin Joey was also late... Haha.
I bought 2 cardiggan from far east plaza. Currently they are having a promo so i bought the 2nd one at $8 only. Then when we went into That CD shop at Pacific Plaza, my cousin Joey was attracted by one of the Chopping CD which she always wants to buy. So... I bought it as her 21st birthday present! Really happy that i manage to buy something for her that she always want. She is very into classical music. I think she is going to enjoy her anticipated classical music now.. Haha.. Seems like it is the first present that she has received for her 21st birthday!! Eh, no la.. Should be 2nd. Cuz her mum just bought her a digital cam as her birthday present a month ago... Keke...
Initially, we wanted to watch some movie for the day but seems like the timing of he movie is not so appropiate for us. So we went to eat our dinner at cineleisure's foodcourt and have a short chat over there. It was very inconcident to meet Kelvin Heng and Yutong at far east plaza and cineleisure foodcourt in a day... ^ ^ Both of them look very sweet as a couple... hahaha....
Seems like i have walked too much for the day... My foot is very uncomfortable now. I even kanna 3 times of super pain when i was on my way home. Now it was m right ankle that is making the pain unbearable. The pain is not always there. It will only strike if i didn't walk in the correct position. Omg.... Pain pain, please go away.... Or else i really don't dare to wear high heels in future le....

No comments: