Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Surprises

Today, it was a day where i overslept for school. My lecture starts at 9am yet i woke up around 9am. I was feeling very tired and i couldn't get myself up. First time in my life i actually wake up late for school. I felt very guilty as i promised my tuto that i will attend her class at 9am but i broke my promise. She had expected that most of us will not be there for the guest lecture on adventure tourism due to project deadline on wed. I'm also very guilty to Rachel as i told her i'll be going for the lectur with her.
I went to meet my project mates this morning after their lecture ended and we went back to Starbucks at Vivo City to continue editing on our project work. It has become our common place for us to do our project. But this time, i was the one to buy some food in order to stay there to do our work. We skipped our lunch because of project. I was feeling super listless throughout the day. I need some fun to cheer my mood up. We were having a picnic at our Acc tut in the afternoon. Our tutor, Mr Chua, is a vey understanding who allows us to eat and snack in his class. When we got back our mid semester test accounting test paper just now, we had all sorts of reactions. I was quite stunned to received not a very bad result afterall. I thought i would did quite badly for it. It's a B+, i think. My dear friends, if we didn't do quite well for that previous 2 tests, let's work even harder for the 60% weightage on the final paper in Feb. Jiayou!!!
After accouting tutorial, Loong and I stayed back in school with our team mates for a while to do editing work but we left around 4pm to TP for student counsellor's briefing. We arrived about 20minutes late as the travelling time was longer than we expected. After the briefing, i got to know that this year round, we only need to do one day shift as student cousellor for TP OPen house. I thought we need to be there for 3 full days. So happy, can rest on Friday and Saturday! I'm anticipating for Thurs as it is my first time to be involve as helper for TP Open house.
During the briefing,i heard froma teacher that the GPA for local Uni admission currently is at least 3.7 for poly students. I was deeply affected with his fact. I think only private Uni can accept me with my current results as i know it's near to impossible for me to shoot my GPA up from 3.37 to 3.7. It's easy to drop but not easy to raise.

No comments: