Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A tough day

I went to school this morning quite late because i skipped two lectures for the day. These 2 are not compulsory as we are not going to be tested in the final exam. ^ ^
I felt that today i was in great inconvenience as i couldn't work like a normal person. My groupmates had to accomodate to my speed of walking.. Felt so bad about it. Now i feel that there are many ppl who do care about me... Feel so touched... haha...
I can feel the pressure on my right foot when i was about to reach home soon. Probably i had walked too much for the day. How i wish the campus is at TP lo!!!
Finally removed the bandage before i went to bath in the evening. The itchness made me go mad once i removed the whole bandage. Now, without bandage allows me to walk easier as compared with bandage on on ankle. But i can still feel my ankle quite tight and pain in some areas.
Hopefully, i will be able to walk down the staircase without difficulties or else i really have to spend the money again plus going through the super painful process!!! I don't want!

No comments: