Sunday, January 11, 2009

A fun day

Initially, i wanted to sleep more until noon time but i woke up around 10plus in the morning. Maybe i was too concerned of what would happen later when i tell my parents that i'm going out today. Indeed, my mum and dad made a big fuss about this. I finally manage to pursade my dad.
It's a pity that cy didn't join us for the birthday gathering today due to some project issues. We gave Ck a birthday surprise. Hope he has enjoyed himself and like the present which sharon and i had given him. We even bought a cake for him and billy bombers's staff sang birthday song for him too... That was so nice of them! Even though we spent quite a lot on dining today, it's a meaningful and enjoyable one so money shouldn't be a great concern today.
After that, we headed to the Arcade in the basement. We played quite a lot of games. Sharon was seriously addicted to Initial D 3! Hope she'll be able to master the skill of driving that machine soon with more practices... It's not easy to drive that but it's exciting! She spent the most money in the arcade today.
We then went to OG for window shopping and i bought a hash puppy polo shirt for my dad. I was quite disappointed with myself cuz the shirt ends up a bit bigger for my dad. I think my dad should wear XS size instead of that S size. Lucky sharon didn't buy the same shirt for his bf cuz it maybe too big for his size too. But i'm sure my dad will still wear the shirt that i have bought for him! Haha....
Sometimes, i feel that rumour is the scarriest thing that i'm afraid the most. I didn't know that marcus heard about some rumours that i have many ppl wooing me nowadays... That proves me the power of rumour that is circulating around me. Don't care and don't want to bother.
Kenneth is another person that makes me very irritated. He kept asking me out every weekend whenever he has the chance. OMG, how am i suppose to reject and avoid him again and again??
I am surprised who a person who manage to interpret my meanings on my last blog. I am very happy to stay in this situation eventhough there maybe external pressure. I am also very surprised of my reaction towards certain issues that happen yesterday. Now, i have an answer from myself.... ^ ^

No comments: