Thursday, January 29, 2009

One presentation down

This morning, we had make-up tutorial at a lecture theatre. The whole theatre belongs to our class... haha...

Yay! From tis wk onwards, our acc tut will be shift to thurs so that we don't need to go to school on Tuesday. This means that we have a 3 day week for the remaining 2-3 weeks left.

Just know that my exam papers fall on 24th and 25th Feb. That means we will have quite some time for revision... However, the last paper will be in the late noon. We will not be able to enjoy ourselves after the paper for long hours already...

Tomorrow outing with Sarah and Wenyi is cancelled as i received a sms from wenyi that her aunt just passes away yesterday. So sorry to hear that... Initially, we are going to watch movie as wenyi has 3 free movie passes but too bad, tml is the last day of validity. Hope she is doing fine now...

My mood today was not very good due to my attire. I decided to wear pants today just because i cannot wear high heels shoes for the moment. I though by wearing long pants will not make my ugly ah mah shoes so obvious. But the pants are still very baggy... Not very fitting at all. Guess i must be too use to tight fitting wear....

Today's presentation, most of my team mates were so nervous about it. Including me. I don't know why i have phobia speaking in front of many people even people whom i know. I thought it will be alright until it's my turn to speak. I knew i had done quite badly as i forgot all my lines when it's my turn. I can feel the heat coming out from my neck area for that few minutes. Thank God, it's Purdee, who managed to complete her last sentence before the 20min was up.

yey! My group presentation for a combined project falls on next wed which means we have a longer period of time to prepare... ^ ^

No comments: