Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bad mood

My mood was interupted by a few things today.
My project starts from 10am to 4pm just now and i was grumbling hungry throughout. No proper lunch today as we were rushing for the project.
After that, i went to find sharon, ck and cs who were playing badminton happily. I rushed down to the bread shop after i went to meet the three of them. At that time, i was feeling very unwell, feel like fainting anytime. Y am i so weak? Can'ti survive without any proper lunch for a day? After their badminton match, we headed to cs's house. This time round, cs and sharon prepared maggi noodles for us. Thanks for the effort.... Btw, thanks cs for allowing me to use your printer today. We all went home around nine plus.
I didn't know my parents hve such a big reaction and they complaint that i went home so late and still want to go out tomorrow. I am really upset why should they control me until this stage. I'm a grownup person and i need my freedom too! That's y i told many of my friends that i really wish to be 21 soon! I'm sure tomorrow morning, i will sure have to urgue with my family about this issue cuz only my grandma know that i'm going out tomorrow cuz of my friend bd celebration. I really hope i can hav my own freedom to go out as i wish and i am not that kind of daughter who always go home after midnight. Seriously, I had enough of this! Feel like crying out loudbecause of this matter again. This happened a few months ago too but suddenly it become so frustrating to since it's accumulative anger! What should i do? Why am i so angry with them? I feel that they don't respect and trust me anytime. Even my grandma asked me if i have any bf yesterday. I knew she is just concerning about me but my family don't show concern in the correct manner. They don't even ask about how am i doing in school for a long long time. They are just expecting that i wil be at home to be their guai guai gal everytime....
----------------------
Sometimes, i realy feel very upset with the person i care the most. The actions are really hurting eventhough one may not realise... Did it purposely in order for one to feel relief for oneself??? but you even thought of how i feel???

No comments: