Thursday, January 8, 2009

TP Open House 2009

Today, i was supposed to report at TP around 11.30am. I was quite irritated by the morning disruptions from rennovation of houses around 8plus in the morning. Luckily, still manged to go back and sleep for another 2 more hours.

Today OPen house was quite fun. The most common question students will ask is the difference between hospitailty and tourism mangement & leisure, resort management. I was put in charge among the 7 student counsellors. Haha, i was commented to be so kanchiong cuz i kept asking them go drink more water and go for lunch break. I'm like a mother today, kept nagging. Haha. Our throat were easily dried up cuz we talked a lot for the 5 plus hours.

I also managed to psycho my tutor, ms chua, to developed our group photo on the spot that was taken before the OPEn house started officially today. She is really nice man... Haha...

I just finished my part for festival and event ppt slides. Need to do compiling once my group mates sent theirs to me by tonight. I doubt i can compile tonight as i can feel my eyes going to close soon.

No comments: