Monday, January 19, 2009

First in my life time

Today, i finally went to see chinese physician after my project meeting. I couldn't stand the pain whenever i wanted to go down the staircase. I was quite afraid when i asked my mum to take number queue for me. Luckily, Sharon was free around that time and she went to see doctor with me. I was very touched that she was there to talk with me, at least i will not keep thinking o the unbearable pain i had. First time in my life that i went to see this kind of doctor for sprains. The nurse told me not to worry as the doctor didn't say that i need to go back on wed. This means it was only a mild ankle injury. So, thanks Sharon!!! Love ya.... U r the best! ^ ^


I am wondering how am i suppose to go to Sentosa tml. OMgosh!



My right ankle look like a 猪脚 now.... =-=

When i reach home, i realised that the bomb among the 3Cs has burst again. I guess i am always the cause of it. Due to my self-ishness or neglectance, everything is in a chaos now. I do not know if my reunion dinner with 3Cs and Sharon will still be on this coming weekend. Once again, my mood is in a mess again. How i wish everything will remain unchange...

No comments: