Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last day of Rat Year

Oh yay! This is the last day of Rat Year in the calendar... I woke up this afternoon with a very heavy head. Probably slept too late last night around 3am. Plus, drank a bottle of beer last night. That makes me kept waking up throughtout the night of sleep. I knew this is very common whenever i drink too much beer to alcoholic drinks.

Today, didn't go to Sentosa for the flower festival cause my dad came home late from work and we have many stuff left undone. For the whole afternoon, i was on my lappie watching shows, printing notes. Then my parents started the dinner early just now around 7pm. After that my brother and i helped our parents to do some simple housechores like sweeping and mopping the floor. Very tiring as our house is very messy and dirty before we get our work started.

Finally done with the cleaning part for the day, now can relax a bit..... Happy New year! Hope it will be a better year for us... Moo Moo!~ Welcome our mr ox! Bye, mousey! ^ ^

No comments: