Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally a break~

This morning, i woke up earlier than expected. Probably worried for the test which starts at 2pm. It was an online test. I heard from my friends that most of the stuff came out from the glossory section. Yet most of us didn't touch that. I didn't really score that well as compared to the first test of TTB... My score was 30 out of 30. Quite disappointing but i didnt feel much this time. Probably it's what i've expected. Before the test, i went to collect the 'Housekeeping Certificate' from Ms Quah. I was waiting for this since that time i went for the programme at Roxy Hotel. WOOSH~ This can help me to beautify my portfoilo a little... ^ ^
We stayed back after school from 6 to 7pm to do some touching up for the project that is going to due in a few hours time from now. I am really happy that the report is going to be done soon after our dearest Purdee are done with editing of the overall report, Rachel done with editing of the F&B menu, Michelle done with hr mindmap... Jiayou everyone...Seems like i have done my part for the report.... How i wish they can assign me something to do now... Feel so bad to go offline again this time....
My condition of right ankle: I think still in slight and unexpected pain especially when i need to walk down a staircase.
While i was on my way back home, my mood was super high because i am going to enjoy a 5 day CNY holiday from tml onwards. Tml dun need to go back to school to hand in the project as Rachel and Michelle will help us... Thank you so much!!!~ Means that i can wake up naturally again... Tml, i will need to go and shop groceries that are needed for saturday and sunday steamboat session.... Luckily, i have 2 macho guys (even though both are skinny.... Keke) to help me carry the food items...

No comments: