Friday, January 30, 2009

Memorable Outing

I went out with someone this afternoon to Parkway Parade to do some window shopping.
The first thing we got was Each a Cup bubble tea. I haven't drink that for a long long time. My fav drink over there is Honey Milk Tea and i found out he what he actually likes to drink already... HAha...
When i managed to find a suitable pants for formal wear, the black colour was out of stock... Feel quite disappointed that i could'nt get the 2 pants together at G2000 today. Cuz it's more worth it to get 2 pants at once due to promo rate. Thanks to his help for walking here and ther to get sizes from the sales person. Maybe i can try my luck on sun at TM before we start our CNY house visiting....
We went to eat at the Parkway Market for early dinner. I somehow missed the food over there ever since i stopped working at that place a year ago... The next destination was the Pet Shop near to the market... The dogs are not of much variety but i feel that the hamsters and rabbits are so cute. I finally managed to see how rabbits jumped... KEke...
Last destination for the night was ECP. We sat on the high rocks along the beach and chatted for quite sometime... Time flies yet it was really an enjoyable outing... Thanks for giving me such a wonderful memory even though thing we done today were simple.... It's really an opportunity for us to know more about each other...
Recently, i kept avoiding Kenneth's inviting to go out with him. He even msg me in the afternoon and asked me if i am willing to accompany him to shop at Bugis tml... I didnt reply him and he called me in the late noon to ask if i can have dinner with him tonight. I rejected him... And i sounded quit secretive over the phone call just now. I do feel quite bad to reject him everytime as i knew it was my fault to be like this as i didn't clear things out with him. I also don't wish to give hin false hope everytime but i can't bear to hurt him if i tell him straight.
Cousin Joey asked me for mahjong session for tml late night. I promised myself to stayat hm the whole day tml to start on my Tourism Culture and Society (TCS) revision as the test falls on next thurs. I am really scare what if i can't do well for the test again... I received my results on online yesterday about my previous CRSpa test. I got a B grade. Very very disappointed with my own results. I really try my best to answer the questions yet i didnt do well for it.

No comments: