Monday, January 5, 2009

A very productive meeting

I didn't manage to have a good sleep last night. Maybe my mind was not very settled down with too many things that are going on. I woke up this morning with not fully charged energy level.
During CSIT Tutorial, i was starting to feel very impatient. Just hope to finish our Festival and Event project as soon as possible. After our lunch at Vivo Kopitiam, we headed to Starbucks to get our project started. I like the ambience of the place very much an most importantly, they do have power socket for our laptops. I was very impressed with our efficiency as we started from 1.40pm to about 8pm. Phew! I was feeling very hungry around 4plus, managed to tolerate the hungeriness with my team mates too. Purdee and I started to get very high in he evening as we were so tired and hungry. We kept shouting for food to come! Haha! It's a pity that our leader, Loong, didn't lead us in today's intensive meeting as he had some personal matters to attend. I will like to apologise to Loong that i was a bit fierce today. I knew that if things are in a mess or not the way that i expected, i will vent my frustrations too. Just like what you did in Acc lect this morning too... Hahaha.... So dun blame each other le ok? ^ ^
So, this report jus need some editing work and touch up to be printed tml. yeah!!! All of us were about half dead when we were on the train home just now. Feeling so tired that we just want to take a nap on our seats. I guess i will be resting early tonight =)

No comments: