Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happenings

It has been a whole week that i didnt update my blog for some personal reason. Things get so complicated that i may not be able to explain over here.
I just can say that 2nd Feb is the day where everything started officially.
However, things did not get as smooth as i thought. The brotherhood matters is the greatest challenge to him now. I knew it is not easy to make a decision between brotherhood and the person whom he likes. I will not force him but to support him whatever he needs to do.
I will like to thanks Sharon who helps to be the middle person this time round as there's a person who misunderstood. Also, Loong, i knew you have been a very great friend and wish to help me solve this problem by posting some comment on the blog. I also spoke to Joey about my problems and sorry to make her worry too... No matter what the consequence is going to be, i am very gratful for those who have been there for me when i was very confused at that time.
I can't deny that i really feel bad towards the consequence of their brotherhood just because of my presence. I also need time to let this pass and i don't wish to affect this relationship which has just started.

No comments: