Thursday, February 26, 2009

First day for training at work

This morning, i woke up around 11plus just to ensure i will not be too late for work. I managed to reach there before 1pm and my boss didn't go down the store to give me personal training. Instead, Sharon's cousin was there to brief me on the product knowledge. Now, i finally understood Sharon's feeling after she went down for first day of training at work there.

It was indeed not an easy task to remember all the products' pricing and information in such a short while. However, i did try my very best to ask as many questions as possible. On coming monday, my boss will be giving me a personal training. Started to feel even more stress.

Thanks to Sharon's offer as she helped both of us to buy our lunch for the day. However, i forgot to pay her the money for the lunch. I'll pay her next time when i see her ba...

Why should i torture myself after last paper for the semster. Now i have so many things to do. To be familiarised with the store configuration, know clearly about the product knowledge and to start revision for my final advance theory test. OMG... Falling sick once i reached home just now. I think i kanna flu again... =-=

Tml, i'l be going out with dear for my anticipated movie, Marley n Me. We will also be going to buy his havannas slippers and our newbie tee shirt... Ok, going to rest soon. Headache.... =-="

No comments: