Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Study Break

Study break started officially on last sun as i've been staying at home most of the time unless i really need to go out for some reason.

Yeterday, my cousin called me out to register for th Advance Theory Driving Test and our test date is 26th March. That is fast =-= i need to get go with the revision once my school exam ends on next wed. Time flies. Feel that my revision week flies so fast. After registeration, we headed to Hougang Mall to eat our dinner and search for Caryl's birthday present. Finally settled her gift le. =) So disaapointing when i bought one of the dessert from Hougang Mall, so sweet until i can't swallow well. =-=" Haiz.


Today, i went to Recruit Express at Tampines CPF building for an interview. The guy who arranged with me went out for lunch at 12pm... Initially i was quite angry but forgot it, he's the one who may help me to secure a holiday job. After 45min of loitering, he is finally backed from lunch. The guy who inteviewed me is quite gd looking in nature... Strong voltage ... Haha, joking.... However,it was a shame that i didn't know my phone rang after an hour once my interviewed ended. I forgot switch from silent to normal mode. Haiz, their work efficiency is really good this time but i hope i didn't miss this job opport.


After that, i went shopping for groceries with dear. Haha, because he promised me that he will cook for me a meal. So decided it's today. He cooked spagattii with botton mushroom and my fav pork balls. Hoho, very nicely cook. Taste just nice. He was busy preparing the meal while i wait patiently by watching my online show at Tudou... That portion is meant for 2 person as i surely cant finish it even though my stomach may hav become bigger nowadays lo....
Before we decided to go his house to cook a meal for me, he kept warning me that his mum is very scary and his house condition will give me a 'wow' feeling. However, i feel that this time was quite alright as his mum haven't show her true character in front of me. Am i consider lucky or unlucky ?? Haha. His house may seem older but still can continue to stay with major rennovation in the coming years will be even better...

Just before i went home, CY came back. I knew he did it purposely to avoid me. He act very cool before he headed out again to swim. I had no idea how should i react when we meet again in future. His reactions are damn obvious as if i had offended him. Forget it, just hope this ice will be break soon.

Poor mum n dad. They both fall sick since 2 to 3 days back. Both of them are coughing very badly as i can hear from my room. Hope they will recover soon.... ^ ^

No comments: