Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009






















It has been a long time that Valentine's Day has become meaningful and enjoyable for me....



Although plans were came up together, we still enjoyed ourselves yesterday. My TTB online test ended super early than expected as those who finished the test were allowed to leave the area. I left the room with Loong and went out to discuss about the test.




We were both waiting for our partners to arrive. He and his gf had a very simple and sweet val time as they don't wish to go crowded area.




As for me, we went to Tampines mall and i hopped onto bus 23 which he had first boarded the bus from my house's bus stop. Initially, i don't intend to eat lunch as i had eaten left over rice at home before i went to TP for the test. However, i think something is very wrong with me nowadays as i will become very hungry in a very short while, probably increase in digestion rate. So our first activitiy was to eat Tappanyaki at TM B1, which i have craved for a very long time. It's getting more expensive from $5plus tp $7 currently. It's so nice that i can't resist the temptation.





Next, we set off all the way to Bird Park at Boon Lay area. The travelling time was really long that i can fell asleep while heading back home aroun 9plus. I managed to see my fav snowy owl there. The area where owls are kept was super dark... I really pitty those owl as visitors kept using flash to take photos...





It was a humid and sunn day and we kept sweating. Lucky i wear simple clothing. Brought my new cap but didn't wear... Haha.... We took a a lot of photos yesterday. That was fun and in the night time, we went to Jurong Point to eat our dinner. All the restauarants were packed and the waiing queues were long like a dragon. -_- Initially, i wan to eat ding tai fung but too many people and i don't want to waste money. So we went to a foodcourt with no aircon and eat my fav hokkien mee in banana leaf. That is of high quality food which i love to eat.




Before we went to Jurong Point, i was prediciting i might see someone whom i don't really wish to see. As expected, i saw someone's dad at the Hokkien Mee queue frommy seat area while he went to queue on my behalf for the food.




It is going to be 2 weeks that we've been together.... I feel that everything is getting alright as i can sense he really care about me.






I do not know why some images of bad experiences flew pass my mind just before i went to take a short nap just now. Those people who used to disappoint and break my heart just appeared. I guess i may be worrying something that is unnecessary.





I think it's very normal as i always have this kinda of feeling when things are getting too good than i thought. I'll start to worrying god my want to change our fate and let me face the feeling of separated with people whom i care.





~~i just wanna a simple yet lasting one, will this come true?, i asked myself~~

No comments: