Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exam is OVER!

Today was my last day of paper. This semester, we onlyhave 2 written paper to take. Yesterday was accounting paper and today was Club, resort n spa business. During my study break, it was a routine for me to take afternoon naps and watch my series show at the same time. Or lse, i don't think i can survive for the entire week just for revision on two papers.


Besides that, during my study week, i did also enjoy myself with my friends n cousin Joey... A warm hearted meal by dear on last wed, went out to register for advance theory test with Joey and dinner after that, went for a job interview recommended by my friend, Sharon, on last sat. Before the inteview, we went to arcade at Bugis Junction as Sharon was craving for Initial D3. Seems like she has mad a lot of improvement =)


Thanks to my sharon darling! I will be going down to the shop again tomorrow for briefing and familiarisation. from 1pm to4pm


Before my exam, i managed to meet dear for a short while as he also need to head towards TM to buy some stuff. So we took bus 23 together. I am very happy when finally have the chance to mee him again after sat. Seeing him before exam allows me to gain more energy and confidence for the coming exam. hohoho....

Today, i went out with Sarah and Wenyi for a big meal as early Birthday celebration for wenyi. It's a pitty that we didn't get a cake for her. Hope we still can get her one next week. Actually, we decided to go Bugis's wang jiao cafe for our dinner, however, it was raining super heavily and we decided to take mrt to bugis instead of bus 23. We'll confirmed get drench if we alight at Sim Lim Sq's bus stop. When we reached Tampines, we decided to eat at TM's area as we were feeling very hungry. Haiz, no neoprint n hk's style food today but we were lucky to dine at Swensen in TM. The service and food over there are considered above average. I am very satisfied with the overall dinning experience. The staff over there are generally very welcoming and service-oriented. I am very willing to go back there for another meal next time. This meal was our treat to Wenyi as her birthday treat. Hope she has enjoyed the overall dinning experience too.

However, i was getting listless at the later part as i was drained out of energy from the exam. We have all agreed to make arrangement for our next outing with singing session, neoprint session and HK cafe meal at Bugis.


Haha, also need to arrange one day for our this semester group's outing... Ah loong ah, pls arrange oo... ^ ^


Ok, going to sleep soon le.... Yay, exam over le but now need to concentrate on my final theory driving test....




Sarah's meal- sambal fish


Wenyi's meal- chix cutlet

Fio's meal- fish in pocket

our share meal- chix pasta
wenyi's ice-cream

sarah n my ice cream




fio n wenyi



sarah n wenyi


sarah n fio

No comments: