Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why like that?

Today, my lesson started at 4pm. By right, it should end at 6 yet the lectuerer let us go before 5.30pm. OMG.... I went to school for just a few hours only. Waste time.... Somemore, school just started... We have to pay a lot of money for the notes which are prepared by the lecturers. The worst was that i had to buy those thick thick textbooks which each costs more than thirty dollars. I must claimed the money from my dad or else i'll be broke soon... After school, there were many of us who wanted to eat our dinner. However, there were many of them who wanted to go TM but Elieen and i did not want to. So the two of us went to the canteen at Design School. We thought that there will be more variety of food there but we were wrong. Overall, Elieen and i felt that we did not have a sense of security in with our classmates as we still have not got a stable click yet. Hopefully, i can get a click soon... Tomorrow, a group of us will be going to eat our lunch at TP's Jupiter Cafe. I hope i can mix well with them as i feel quite left out with some of them. Maybe i'm too quiet already... Haha, must start to be talkative!!!! Elieen and i have thought of going for movies tomorrow but watching movie on Mon will be cheaper. So maybe next mon, we'll be going for a movie... But i'm wondering if it will cost us a bomb on the eve of public holiday?

After the dinner, i went to Bedok interchange to meet my mum. We went to collect her medical report. I was really relieved and worried when the doctor explained to us about the report. Her blood pressure and cholesterol are normal. However, the red blood cells are slightly smaller than normal ones. Then there are two possibilities. Firstly, it may be due to lack of iron. Or maybe due to a condition called thalassaemia trait(some sort of anaemia). I was really worried because the doctor said that if my mum really get thalassaemia trait, the chance i'll be inherited from this will be 50%. This disease will not have any symtoms but it will carried on to the next generation. I really prayed hard that she is not suffering from this or else i have to go for a blood test to confirm. Please.... I don't want my future kids to suffer!!!

No comments: