Sunday, April 15, 2007

Luckily

Yesterday, i was woke up by my mum. She told me that my grandma can't urine ever since 2am. I was really worried because this happened to my grandma once about three years ago. Immediately, i did the washed up and accomapanied her to the hospital. The A&E unit was really full of people so we waited for about 1 hour plus before it was her turned. When we entered the unit, we had to pay $70 consultation fee. I had a shock cause the last time i went to A&E unit last year and paid $60 only. Hiaz, no choice man... Still have to pay the full amount. Intially, i thought she must be hospitalised but the doctor told me that it's not necessary to stay there. Because there are germs in the wards and it's easy to take care of her. Luckily, my grandma started to urine by herself today even the stuff to allow her urine is still attached onto her body. Now, i'm relieved that every thing is fine now. Tomorrow early morning, i still have to bring my grandma back to the hospital for an appointment. Hopefully, she will recover soon!!!

Another i'm really angry was that there was a nusience call from the same person for many weeks already. This person is really crazy man... When he/she called, this person will hang up the phone once we picked up the call. When we called back, the handphone is always being switched off after that. Hopefully, this person will stop thhis childish act, please!!!

No comments: