Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Everything is clear now....

After a long tome of consieration, i think i will want to be transferred to siglap when my school starts. This is just a temporary decision as i do not know if i can cope when i work and study at the same time. Hopefully, i can make a balance between this two tasks. On last mon, i went to work at siglap... As expected, it was really a tiring day. I felt fainting and sleeping when it was arounf 8plus as we had to serve the customers continously. Another thing is that i'll be able to earn more at siglap as the customers purchase from us the packages very frequently. So i will be able to earn some comissions when customers choose to top-up their credits. On monday, i have sold $200 worth of credits. haha. If i work on weekends, the chances i will be earning more comissions are higher...

Hehe, the rashes around my neck has gradually subsided after applying the medication which is given by the doctor. Now, my mood is also getting better already since the rashes have subsided. I could still remember the feeling when the rashes came. It made my mood to become very irriatated. Actually, i had been waiting for a person to conme online ever since last sat morning. I thought this person kept avoiding me. Now, it was just a misunderstanding... Haha. This person is really busy with attachment programme. So i then knew that it'll be very tiring to come online on weekdays in the night time. I've sent some good night messages to this person yet there wasn't any reply. Until yesterday, i finally received a very touching message by sms after i put my msn nick: is it very hard to reply mi?.... Haha, so happy!!!! i think i must be crazy already. Hopefully, my wishes will start to come true... Yea! < ", >

No comments: