Friday, April 13, 2007

What a scary day!

Today, i accompanied my mum to a clinic at bedok to have a body check. I'm always about her health because she's considered slightly severe overweight. The doctor told her that her BMI is now under high. So, she must start losing weight or else it'll be very dangerous. I don't really want to view her medical report which is to be ready in a few weeks time. I'm really afraid that we'll receive news that i don't wish to know. However, i know this kind of thing can't be avoided. So now, i just hope that my family will all be healthy and happy. Nothing much... Today, when i witnessed my mother taking a blood test. I felt so uncomfortable when i saw blood in a big syringe.

Argh! An hour ago, i saw blood again. An accident occurred when my dad helped to to replace a new light bulb in my room. I was sitting on my bed fixing my mum's phone while my dad when to the upper deck bed to change the bulb. Just then i head a cracking sound of the glass and a big piece of broken just dropped down in between my legs. I was stunned at that point of time!!! I still can starred at the glass for a moment. Then i made a big fuss about it. I'm thinking that i was lucky that i sat in that position or else there will be a scar on my legs already. However, i found out that my dad's wrirst was hurt and bleed quite a lot. I started to panic and i walked around the house finding all sorts of medication. Actually, the wound on my dad's wrist wasn't very serious but i kept worrying that he coudn't take it. My dad is really calm when he got a cut. Unlike me, i should try to be calm in future whenever there's an emergency.

No comments: