Sunday, April 1, 2007

I feel so sad!!!

Today, it was such an upset day... It was my last day of work at the branch loyang point for my cousin and i. My cousin has to quit since her attachment programme is starting in two weeks time. I felt sad because i might not be able to see my other collegues again as we all are going our seperate ways due to studies and NS. Hopefully, we still can meet up if possible.

For me, i had to stop working at loyang point as i have to work at marine parade and siglap from tomorrow onwards. When my school starts, i can choose to work at one branch only which is either marine parade or siglap. Actually, i love marine parade more as it was the first place where i started working. Somemore, i have adapted to the environment. It was a plce where i find it the neatest among the three stores.

I had gone to siglap to work for three days before. I find that siglap is smaller than marine parade except for the storeroom which is a toilet!!! When i'm working at marine parade alone, i either have to tolerate or to close the shop. I don't like to close the store cause it's really troublesome!!! Now, i'm still considering where shall i work when my sch starts... It's really a headache... If i go to siglap, i will be able to earn more money due to the package sold n i noe seniors there. They are my seniors who are from mp and lp. They are transferred to siglap from tomorrow onwards. I feel really happy when i work with them.

Haiz... It's really frastrated to have rashes around my neck ever since last thurs night. I'm really unlucky sia!!! I have rashes on my right arm for months already which comes on and off. Now, ther is another problem... AArgh..... i have spent quite a lot of money on medication from pharmacy already... OMG!! Pls let me recover from rashes... It's really painful to keep on stratching....

No comments: