Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Luck is all around me

I am very glad that all people around me are very lucky.... Yesterday, i woke up at 7 in the morning as i need to accomany my grandma for an appointment at TTSH. THe process was really tiring because i need to push her in a wheelchair around. The worst thing was she need to go toilet in a very short time. That's why the whole process was delayed. Even though it was tiring, i'm relieved that she has recovered fully since she can start to urine by herself.

A few days ago, i was really shocked when i got to know that one of my collegue, Faten had met a car accident with her husband in a van. It happened when a white vehicle just came out and crashed onto them. Faten's husband lost controlled of the car and crashes onto something beside the road. I feel really lucky because faten happened to have a minor injury.... Normally, they will ride a bike. If they were to ride a bike on that day, i don't think they will be that lucky already. The driver who had hit the van, drove away immediately instead of stopping his car. The driver was really unresponsible!!! I know the driver must be very scared but if he was to be caught in future, he wil be in deep trouble then.

As for me, i'm not really lucky because i started to be a little sick ever since i returned from the hospital on sat. First, my throat was really uncomfortable then became sore. This gradually subsided but cough came now... And, a litlle of runny nose. So sian, hopefully i will be fine in a few days time as thurs n fri is my sch orientation. Haiz, this carefree life is going to end soon... No more sleeping till late noon and sleeping in the early morning already... I want my holiday forever!!!!

No comments: